Friday, May 28, 2010

NOW THIS IS FUNNY

A GE&P contributer called us this morning with this really funny story. We just had to share. These are her very words.

"As is my custom, I listen to recorded Scripture on my drives to and from work. This morning the subject was Revelation. Just as I heard the verse "....and the beast shall rise from the ashes..." my eye caught some activity on the side of Hwy. 78. Standing there, was none other than Mr. Bill Wilcox waving a Dan Davis campaign sign. I got what will no doubt prove to be my best laugh of the day."

GE&P believes this is a perfect example of Divine intercession.


4 comments:

earlcapps said...

Sounds about right.

Unknown said...

A REPUBLICAN IS A DEVIL ANYWAY

Anonymous said...

B said - you are right if the republican is RINO like Dan Davis, Jack Schurlknight, and Bob Call

Anonymous said...

Can't remember who suggested to me to visit this blog, but I will be eternally grateful. Have my eyes been opened!